Saturday, February 5, 2011

I’m So Excited And I Just Can’t Hide It


My heart is jumping; it pumps so fast making me more and more excited. Tomorrow, finally, it is my rest day and it is the first Sunday of the month. I’m sure it will be a great heart month for everyone. Spending time with loved ones, probably, your family or better half.

Since it is the first Sunday, I’ll start the month right. I’m looking forward for tomorrow’s Service. Meeting my spiritual family and inviting friends. I can’t help it, my body is really eager to dance for tomorrow’s praise and worship. My mouth is singing praises and speaking words of prayers and thanks. My heart is hungry for His words. My mind is waiting for new ideas and realizations. I am really thrilled, expecting that the preaching will reveal something to me. Well, it always does and all the realizations are very much helpful to me.




It is 10:59 MNL time, and I need to prepare now. I’ll be going home, with pure enthusiasm for tomorrow’s big day. I’ll be sleeping with a smile and will wake up with much passion of attending the service.

Bye bye for now and I hope everyone will have a great night. See you tomorrow and happy first Sunday. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment